Breakfast Energy Cookie is wonderful on the go snack. When I am short on time, I have no time for breakfast. I want something that provides me with healthy nutrition and energy. However, I want something good for me. Breakfast cookies are great for anyone who is always on the go. Hence, the cookies are hearty. Evidently, the cookie is gluten-free, dairy-free, and delicious.
Breakfast Energy Cookies
1/2 cup cranberries
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp chia seed
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp almond milk
3 tbsp coconut oil
- Turn on the oven to 325 degrees F. Then, In a bowl, combine oat, oat flour, dried cranberries, chia seed, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together.
- And, mashed the banana. Secondly, add it to the bowl with all the ingredients.
- Moreover, add in coconut oil, sugar, and almond milk.
- Thus, take a spoon scoop some batter on a baking sheet above a baking tray.
- At this time, flatten the cookie. Note: this cookie does not expand but does leave room between each cookie.
- Subsequently, bake for 15 minutes. The cookie should appear golden brown.
- Let it cool.
Why Should you love breakfast Cookies:
- can be frozen
- natural sugar
- it is like a dessert
- easy to make
Why a cookie is a healthy option:
- variety of seeds
- nut butter
- gluten-free oats for fiber
- healthy nuts
- maple syrup or honey
- dark chocolate
Make cookies Correctly:
How to make cookies correctly. Do flatten cookies to cook more quickly. Hence, do give the cookies a form. As well as that if anyone who desires a sweeter cookie, do add raisins to make it into a treat. If anyone enjoys a caramelized flavor, add brown sugar to it. Undoubtedly, oatmeal cookies are a wonderful breakfast item. Consequently, these cookies satisfy as a healthy dessert by adding dark chocolates. In addition, add in cinnamon to make the cookie a stronger flavor. Do try these breakfast energy cookies.
If you enjoy baked goods, do try a peanut butter granola bar.
I would love to try more snack ideas like granola snacks.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
If you would love to look into Amazon, please take a look at this link.