High Protein Chocolate Muffin. My daughter loves muffins. Regularly, I would make refreshing muffins like blueberries, strawberries, or blackberry flavor muffins. Not only that, these muffins are high in protein mix with gluten-free oat flour and almond flour. Also, the batter contains both brown sugar and ripe bananas. Therefore, the muffin is moist.
High Protein Chocolate Muffin Recipe
3/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
6 tbsp. banana
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chip
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Then line muffin tin with muffin liner in the baking tray. With a large bowl, add dry ingredients oat flour, almond flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and, 1/2 cup of chocolate chip
- Secondly, with a second bowl add wet ingredients egg, banana, non-dairy milk, and vanilla. Whisk. Thus combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Hence, scoop batter into muffin pan. Do try to make it as even as possible with all the muffin tin.
- Finally, bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Also, let the muffin cool.
Tips for Gluten-free Muffin
Furthermore, do make a large batch of muffins and store them in the freezer for later. Not only will this taste great, but they also save time on busy days when you have no time. Then, do take one from the freezer and warm it up in the microwave. Moreover, muffins do not need to be cut into a loaf so do not need to worry about the thickness of the slice.
Do try High Protein Chocolate Muffin. If you enjoy homemade breakfast, do try homemade pizza crust. I would love to try new recipes like crockpot short ribs.