My daughter can be a fussy eater. The most challenging part with Char is her being on a gluten-free, no egg, no dairy diet is that she can be a picky eater. There are times where she is set in her ways and would not like to try anything new. However, I want her to have enough nutrient.
Soy Base Yogart
I bought a couple of different soy base dairy-free yogurt for Charchar to try, but she didn’t like any of the flavor or the yogurt. I didn’t want to keep on purchasing dairy-free yogurt; it can get quite costly especially since it would probably take a while to find ones Charchar likes. I decided to make my own.
1 can coconut cream 14oz kids probiotic capsule
- Open a can of coconut cream put in a glass jar.
- Break open the two capsules and add to the coconut cream. Stir.
- Cover the glass jar with a cheese cloth secure with elastic band.
- Let this sit in a warm area for 24-48 hours.
- After the 24 or 48 hours. Refridgerate.
- To serve yogart, scoop a couple of spoons of the yogart into a bowl. Add vanilla extract and drizzle with honey. Add almond milk to the yogart and mix. If you like the yogart thick you would add a little almond milk, but if you like less thick add more almond milk.
I gave Char the yogurt. Surprisingly, she really enjoys the yogurt; she like the creamy texture of the yogurt. I was a little worried at first. Now, I can experiment with different flavors to see what my daughter likes.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content. shareasale.com.