Rich Chocolate Cake Pop. Cakes, my children love them they want cakes during birthdays, celebrations or special occasions. Thus, they are sweet and colorful. However, you can’t have them all the time why not make cake pop they are cakes in smaller quantities. Also, they are similar to a lollipop fun and colorful. Hence, this time I want to make cake pops.
Rich Chocolate Cake Pop Recipe
1/2 – 1 cup mashed avocado
1/2 tsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp. colorful sprinkles (optional)
1/2 – 1 cup dark chocolate chips
sea salt (sprinkle)
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
3 tbsp. non-dairy-milk
- First, with a food processor blend avocado and sea salt.
- With a small bowl, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or on the stove. (warm for 15 – 30 seconds). Take a fork to mix with avocado with chocolate.
- Secondly, store in the fridge for 30 minutes. Next, form a ball with your hand to about 1 inch in size. And then, place stick in the center.
- Afterward, freeze for 30 minutes.
- Following, with a small bowl add the remaking amount of the dark chocolate melt in the microwave. Then, stir in non-dairy milk.
- Finally, remove the cake pop from the freezer and dip in the chocolate mixture. Moreover, sprinkle chocolate powder on top with sea salt. In addition, my children love sprinkle. (Store cake pop in the freezer)
Cake Pop Tip
Thus, if you have a favorite cake recipe, you can use this recipe to make cake pop by cutting out round shapes or round balls to make cake pop. Then, just dip it in a chocolate dip. Also, to make perfectly round balls use a fruit scoop to form round balls. Apart from this, do use Enjoy Life brand of dark chocolate which is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and allergy-free.