Easy Aromatic Pizza Crust. Moreover, this gluten-free pizza uses only a few ingredients almond flour, seasoning, vegan butter, and eggs. Not only that, I use dairy-free cheese for the topping. Also, the combination of dried Italian seasoning and garlic powder is a wonderful smell. Furthermore, this recipe makes one large pizza, which does not leave a lot of leftovers. Or, do double the portion to make two large pizzas.
Easy Aromatic Pizza Crust Recipe
2 1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup vegan butter
2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs large (beaten)
- To begin, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Then, line with parchment paper on the pizza pan or brush oil pan.
- With a large bowl, mix in flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Next, add in egg and butter.
- Following then scoop, the batter into the baking pan, press the dough against the pan.
- Last but not the least, bake at 400 degrees F for 10 – 14 minutes.
- Let the crust cool.
- Take a spoon and spread the tomato sauce all over the crust except leave the edges.
- And then, sprinkle basil on top of the tomato sauce.
- In addition, slice the ham. Next, chop the pineapples into chunks. Further, sprinkle non-dairy cheese all over. Bake 10 – 15 minutes.
Tips to use Almond Flour
Almond flour can be used in many ways. Also, this flour makes dishes low in carbohydrates and very good for anyone sensitive to gluten. Again, this makes for a high protein diet. Moreover, for pastry do use blanched almond flour is finer in texture. Hence, almond flour can be thicker. Nevertheless, almond flour cannot replace gluten-free all-purpose flour in a recipe by just substituting it in a recipe. As a result, it would need to be tested before using to replace the ingredients in the recipe. Using almond flour, do not press down while measuring the flour. Thus, scoop the flour and level with a butter knife.