Hamburger Gluten-free Bun and Patty. My children do enjoy a juicy burger. I do love homemade baked goods; they do taste very good. Also, the feeling of accomplishment of being able to succeed in making a delicious homemade burger. Thus, the bun is soft and light. Hence, the patty is flavorful.
Hamburger Bun Recipe
2 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or marble cheese
3 oz cream cheese
1 1/2 cup almond flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp sesame seed
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a medium-size bowl, add shredded marble cheese to cream cheese in the microwave. Stir until combine.
- Next, whisk in almond flour and baking powder.
- Furthermore, apply oil on hand to mix the dough and stop the stickiness. (The dough will very sticky)
- On the baking tray, add lined parchment paper. And, split the dough into 6 parts and roll it into balls. Sprinkle sesame seed on top.
- Moreover, bake the bun at 400 degrees for 14 minutes until golden brown.
1 pound of ground beef
1 large egg
2 tbsp non-dairy milk
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
2 tbsp Worcestershire
1 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, gluten-free bread crumb, egg, Worcestershire, non-dairy milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- With hands, mix the ingredients and form a ball and flatten. Next, cook the patty on the grill.
- This can be frozen by placing two parchments in between the patty to prevent from sticking. Do store in a freezer Ziploc bag.
When baking gluten-free baked goods, do not bake with a glass container instead use a metal loaf pan because this is better to retain heat. Hence, do place parchment paper on top of the baking tray and brush with oil. Not only does this give the baked goods a nicer appearance, but this will also make easier removal. Also, to ensure the gluten-free bun is baked through, do use a thermometer to check the temperature on the inside of the bun.