Chicken Parmesan. I had bought premade bought chicken parmesan from the store and my husband loves it. Thus, it is always fun and exciting to try new dishes, it will be a family favorite one. Hence I wanted to make chicken Parmesan for my family. Nevertheless, it is fun to be able to make new dishes. Furthermore, this dish contains a marinara sauce on top of the chicken coated with gluten-free bread crumbs and a cheesy coating.
Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
2 chicken breast
1 – 1/2 cup marble cheese
1 – 1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumb or blended g.f cereal
1 – 2 eggs
- First, if the chicken breast is too thick do the slice it into two. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then, with the knife handle the flat part flatten the chicken breast by hammering it.
- Secondly, crack one egg or two eggs in a bowl whisk the egg or eggs. And with another bowl, pour in the gluten-free bread crumbs. Following, prepare the baking pan by placing aluminum foil and dip the chicken breast first in the egg mixture. Next, in the gluten-free bread crumb and place on the baking tray.
- Do bake for 30 minutes. Moreover, remove foil and bake for another 10-15minutes.
- Finally, let it cool. Then, scoop marinara sauce on top of the chicken before serving.
Marinara Sauce Recipe
1 medium tomato(diced)
1/2 can tomato sauce
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 garlic clove (minced)
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
- Firstly, take a saucepan and add olive oil and then add garlic until it has softened.
- After the garlic has softened, add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.
- Next, stir in sugar, salt, oregano, and basil.
- Let it simmer. Following, lower the heat and let it cool.
- This is sauce for the top of the chicken.
Tip for the Dish
Thus, chicken parmesan is full of flavors with a crispy surface and saucy tomato sauce on top. In addition, who can resist melty cheese coating? For a tender chicken breast, important to flatten and also season with salt and pepper. Not only that, to maintain the juicy protein cover the chicken while baking in the oven to retain the juice. Also, crispiness is from the gluten-free bread crumbs. Not only that, when removing the foil and bake for another 15 minutes gives the chicken a very crispy surface. To ensure, the chicken is completely cooked do use a thermometer to test the center.
Do try Cheesy Chicken Parmesan. If you enjoy Cheesy Chicken Parmesan, do try other homemade dishes like Homemade protein muffin. I would love to try new dishes like Sweet Potato Lentil Dish.