Flavorful Cauliflower Casserole. Also, a gluten-free dish fantastic for those who are sensitive to gluten. Not only that this is a dish that contains a large number of vegetables, cauliflower. Furthermore, if you get bored of stir fry vegetables, you are looking for a fun delicious vegetable dishes cauliflower casserole would be one of them. Moreover, this dish contains high protein for children. Cauliflower casserole contains lots of cheesy goodness.
Flavorful Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
1 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
4tbsp vegan butter(melted)
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 cup shredded non-dairy white cheddar
1/2 cup vegan shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. On the stove, cook the cauliflower until softened. Then, place in a baking dish.
- Following, in a medium-size bowl beat the eggs and add melted butter. Whisk. Moreover, add seasoning, pepper, garlic salt, salt, and onion powder to the egg mixture. Stir.
- Pour the liquid mixture all over the cauliflower. Not only add non-dairy shredded white cheddar and mozzarella all over the cauliflower dish.
- Finally, evenly spread the gluten-free bread crumbs all over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes until golden brown on the top.
Hence, cauliflower is a wonderful vegetable to add to dishes. This vegetable is a filling vegetable that can be used a bowl of rice or cauliflower rice. Certainly, do choose to mash cauliflower instead of using potatoes to make mash potatoes. Also, instead of using regular pasta noodles substitute them for a cauliflower mac and cheese dish. Or, if tired of regular vegetables why not a cauliflower leek soup.
Do try Flavorful Cauliflower Casserole. If you enjoy baked goods, do try creamy vegetable soup. I would love to try new recipes like Bundt cake.