Roasted Cauliflower Snack. Undoubtedly sometimes I find my family doesn’t have enough vegetables in their diet. Thus, I am always trying new ways to add more vegetables to their diet. It is very exciting to find a creative dish or dishes my children would love.
Roasted Cauliflower Snack
1 head cauliflower
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 – 3 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
sprinkle pepper and salt (flavor)
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Then, spray the pan or place aluminum foil.
- Before baking, soak the cauliflower and cut them into smaller sizes.
- In a small bowl, add in olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Stir.
- Subsequently, dry the cauliflower. Then, drizzle the ingredients all over the cauliflower.
- Finally, bake for 30 minutes until soft and golden brown.
How to Incorporate more vegetable
Nevertheless, the best way to incorporate more vegetables is to make vegetable soup. With vegetable soup, you can add lots of vegetables and have them blended together. Lastly, do add bone broth to the vegetable soup for more nutritional value. Or, do use a spiralizer to make vegetable noodles to add with spaghetti for a pasta dish.