Very Chocolatey Muffin. Besides, I do not prefer something too heavy in the morning for breakfast. Therefore, the nut butter gives the muffin a good balance with the dark chocolate chip. Without a doubt, the nut butter makes the muffin a higher protein content. Moreover, this is good for growing children.
Very Chocolatey Muffin
1 tbsp honey
1 3/4 almond flour
1/3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup nut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup dark chocolate chip
- Firstly preheat the oven to 350 degrees with a muffin pan, place muffin liner.
- Then, in a medium-size bowl combine egg, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Secondly, continue by adding flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nut butter. Whisk together.
- Thus, add in the mashed bananas. Stir.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips. Hence, scoop into the muffin pan and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
Furthermore, high protein is important to prevent craving and help the body to feel full. To make baked goods high in protein, do choose to use brown rice, nut flour, or oat flour. Last but not least, when making pancake batter mix in blended pumpkin seed for more protein and calcium. Everyone should try a high protein diet for a healthier you.
If you enjoy a very chocolatey muffin, do try a gluten-free blueberry donut. I would love to try new recipes like peanut butter oat cookies.