Apple crumbles muffin. My daughter loves muffins without a doubt, I decide to make cinnamon muffins. Also, my daughter loves to snack on them. I love the combination of apple, cinnamon, and brown sugar baked together. Furthermore, this aroma is sweet and makes the house feel very pleasant. Besides, the scent makes the house feel extra homey.
Apple Crumbles Muffin
1 1/2 cup applesauce
1/3 cup butter(melted)
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
vanilla extract 1 tsp
pinch salt 1
gluten-free all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cup
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp butter(melted
2 tbsp sugar
1/3 cup gluten-free flour
- Turn on the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Firstly, in the muffin baking tray, place the muffin liner.
- Then, in a bowl add the following applesauce, butter, and eggs. Mix well.
- As well as add sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Whisk together.
- Soon mix in baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and then xanthan gum. The batter should be smooth.
- Finally, use a spoon to scoop the batter in the baking tin.
Crumble on Top
- Before baking the muffin, work in the crumble for the top of the muffin.
- Besides, with a small bowl add in all the crumble ingredients except the butter. Mix.
- Following, pour in the melted butter and stir together.
- Then, do scoop on top of the muffin, use about one tsp to one tbsp. per muffin.
- Finally, bake for 20minutes for 350 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool.
Muffins are very convenient and can be taken anywhere. Thus, these snacks are easy to pack and takes very little space. As a result, muffins are great to freeze for later, if there are too many. As well as that, to make baking easier I love to put all my ingredients on the counter for easy access. Again, I like to put all my baking utensils close by as well.
Apple for Bake Goods
As well as that, If anyone has a lot of apples, there are a lot of bake dishes to make with an abundance of apples. Besides this, some of these dishes are delicious and not very difficult to make such as apple crisp, apple crumble, apple pie, apple strudel, apple crisp cheesecake, apple tart, apple dump cake, apple crumble, apple cobbler, apple cake, and apple crepe. For instance, some of these make fantastic breakfast dishes, while others are more dessert items.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.