High Protein Tortilla Chip. Thus, a healthy fulfilling quick snack. Therefore, a high protein is made from almond flour with low carbohydrates. Besides, the chip can be full of nutrition by adding various ingredients such as flaxseed, chia, psyllium husk, or nutritional yeast. Besides, nutritional yeast is a high source of vitamin B 12 and is high in protein.
High Protein Tortilla Chip
1 tbsp chia seed
1/4 cup water
1 cup almond flour
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp nutritional yeast
1/4 tsp – less salt
- Turn on the heat 390 degrees F.
- Furthermore, with a small bowl, add in chia seed with water. Next, set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk to almond flour, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast.
- As well as Mix together and knead the dough. Do shape into a ball.
- Indeed, take two parchment papers. Place the dough in between two parchment paper. Take a rolling pin, roll out the dough until it is flat. Try to roll as thin as possible without breaking or tearing the dough.
- Also, use a round object, and place it on top, cut them around the object. Finally, cut circle into triangles.
- Therefore, transfer on to the baking tray. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Scoop the pieces with a spatula.
- let it cool.
What goes well with Chips
- guacamole dip
- hummus dip
- chili cheese dip
- spinach dip
- salsa and cheese
Tips on Making the Chips
As well, when making the batter, roll the tortilla dough thin to give a crispier chip. Moreover, for more texture chips should be cooked in the oven a little longer with golden brown color and a crispier taste. Certainly, before baking the chips brush on with olive oil or coconut oil to give the chip more color.
If you enjoy chip and dip, do try baked apple crisp.
I would love to try new dishes like a slow cooker shepherd’s pie.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
If you are interested in Amazon, please see the link.