Fresh Homemade Blackberry Juice. Of course, my children love drinking juice it is sweet especially store-bought. Though, I do worry about the amount of sugar and the type of sugar being used to make the juice. Therefore, I try making fresh-squeezed orange juice to increase vitamin C in my children’s diet. Another juice great for the body is blackberry juice, especially homemade ones.
Fresh Homemade Blackberry Juice Recipe
2 box blackberry juice (170g each)
honey 1/4 cup
water 1 1/2 cup
- First, so and wash the blackberries. In a small pot, fill with water and blackberries. And then, turn on the stove on low.
- Furthermore, take a potato masher to mash the blackberries. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Moreover, let the berries cool. Next, pour through the strainer. With a spatula press to squeeze the juice from the seed, pour the rest in the bowl.
- Finally, add 1/4 cup of honey more if you like the juice to be sweeter.
- Store in the fridge for later.
The Benefit of Blackberry Juice
There is a lot of benefit from Blackberry or blackberry juice. As far as I know, blackberry contains vitamin C is essential for strong immunity. Additionally, this berry is high in fiber. Not only this, this fruit may help to improve the health of the brain. Also, Blackberry is good for oral health. The health of the mouth can affect a lot of things. As well, blackberry juice is good for eye health.