Sweet Jam thumbprint Cookies. Furthermore, there is a bakery close to our place that my son seems to love cookies from them. Unfortunately, they are not gluten-free so I decided to try making these jam thumbprint cookies. They seem fun to make. Particularly, I love these vibrant cookies with different color jam on top. Also, the cookie is very soft like butter cookies.
Jam Cookies Recipe
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup jam (3/4 tsp per cookie)
pinch of salt
- Take a bowl, add the following ingredients almond flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt.
- Then, wrap with the bowl with a plastic wrap. And, store in the fridge for half an hour.
- Then, turn on the oven to 350 degrees F. In a baking pan, lay parchment paper.
- Eventually, shape the batter into small balls. With your thumb, press down on the dough. Afterwards, scoop jam onto the center.
- Next, bake approximately 10 minutes. In the end, the cookie should be golden brown. In the case, If you like the bright color of the jam, scoop more fresh jam onto the center of the cookie.
- Allow the cookie to cool.
There are more popular flavors for the cookie from strawberry, raspberry, blueberry to apricot. Fun thumbprint cookie toppings would be chocolate or with a nut mixture with some sugary syrup or salty-sweet peanut butter. Otherwise, almond flour makes the cookie high in protein low in carbohydrates. Coconut oil is healthy nutrition for the body. This recipe is dairy-free and grain-free.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.