Very chocolatey cookie. My daughter can’t resist anything with a chocolate chip on it either a snack or a treat. Therefore, I decided to make chocolate chips, which contain extra chocolate chips. Whereas I don’t want to have too much sugar all the time, I would make treats with chocolate chips once in a while. Therefore, this will satisfy her taste buds and I won’t be spoiling her all the time.
Very Chocolatey Cookie
1/2 cup butter(soft)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1 1/3 cup gluten-free flour blend
1/4 cup potato starch
1 cup chocolate chip
- With a bowl, melt the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Stir. Next, add in vanilla extract and egg. The mixture should be creamy.
- Furthermore, add salt, baking soda, gluten-free flour blend, and potato starch.
- Then, add chocolate chips. Moreover, take a spatula to fold the chocolate chips into the batter. Before baking, refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the parchment paper on the baking tray. Scoop with one tablespoon cookie dough on the tray. Finally, with the fingers or hand round the shape of the dough to make it nice and smooth.
- Hence, bake for 11 – 15 minutes. Do keep an eye on the cookie when the timer hits 10 minutes. The cookie should be brown on the top.
In short, this recipe uses Himalayan salt. Surprisingly, this salt has many benefit for the body. Moreover, the salt has nutritional value is therapeutic, and adds unique flavors if anyone who loves to cook. On top of all that, Himalayan salt has 84 minerals and has trace elements. Consequently, a good choice to add this salt into your diet. Furthermore, Himalayan salt is good for the respiratory system. What salt does is to remove what is in the air and to lower the sensitivity to allergies. Also, this pink salt helps to balance ph.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.