Gluten-free Snack Bars. C loves the Makegood granola bars not too sweet and they are gluten-free. The bars are nut-free and dairy-free a wonderful on the go snacks. These couple of months, I would love to try to save money by making my snacks for the kids. First, I want to make granola bars. Surprisingly, my kids are snack monsters. They love to eat. However, I believe I spend too much money on snacks. In other words, I would need to focus on homemade snacks.
Gluten-free Snack Bar recipe
1/4 cup non-dairy milk
1/4 cup nut butter(or sunflower butter)
2 cup of gluten-free quick oats
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup dark chocolate chip
- Turn on the oven to 350 degrees. Take a baking pan 8 x 8 or something larger. Subsequently, place parchment on the pan.
- With a large bowl, mix gluten-free oats, almond flour, and salt.
- Then, add the following honey, nut butter, and non-dairy milk. Secondly, whisk or stir together.
- Scoop the mixture onto the baking tray. Spread the mixture with a spatula and press down.
- Last but not least, scoop the mixture onto the baking tray. Finally, spread the mixture with a spatula and press down.
Granola Bars Types
Snack bars have much different texture from crunchy, chewy, hard, or soft. Therefore, to make the bar chewy, do add eggs to the mixture to make the snack soft. Furthermore, for a crispy bar, make the mixture is spread thinly and evenly on a baking tray. Press down firmly with something hard to take a more perfect shape. Additionally, a granola bar is fun to make by using dried fruits, or by dipping them in chocolate syrup.
Do try a gluten-free snack bar. What type of granola do you like? What type do you like to make?