Dinner Roll. My kids are little and they can’t eat as much as adults. Dinner rolls would be a good breakfast option for children. They can be made into mini sandwiches. Great for little fingers and easier for them to hold them. Small enough to have a balanced meal with carbohydrates, vegetables, and cheese.
Soft Gluten-free Dinner Roll Recipe
7oz gluten-free flour
4.5oz almond flour
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
2 tsp instant yeast
1 tsp salt
1/8 cup sugar
2 tbsp. butter
1 tsp apple cider
1 cup warm milk (105 – 110 degrees)
- Warm one cup of milk. The temperature of the liquid should be between 105 – 110 degrees. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add gluten-free flour, almond flour, xanthan gum, salt, and sugar.
- Once the yeast is ready, pour in the yeast into the flour mixture. Mix.
- With another bowl, warm butter, egg, apple cider vinegar, and 2 tsp of water. Stir.
- Pour in the egg mixture with the flour mixture. Combine. There should be no clumps.
- Take a cake pan, brush oil on it.
- Furthermore, separate dough to an equal amount. Place the ball in a cake pan with one in the middle. Turn the oven to 200 degrees for proofing. After 30 seconds, turn off the oven. Wrap plastic wrap on the top and a warm towel on top.
- Place pan in the oven for 35 – 45 minutes. Once done. Remove from the oven. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees. Remove the towel and plastic on the top.
- Let the oven bake for 30 minutes.
- Once done, allow the bake goods to cool.
Mini Sandwich Ideas
- Ham and cheese sandwich
- Pull pork
- Pepperoni with cheese
- Ham, pepperoni, salami, and cheese
When baking to raise the dough, you can rise the dough by using the oven to proof the dough. Another important thing to keep in mind, the warm liquid to activate the chemical in the yeast is very important. It should not be super hot. Therefore, do have liquid warmed up. Yeast should bubble.Get paid for your great content. shareasale.com.