Zucchini Vegetable Chip Snacks. This week I want to increase more vegetables in our diet. Last week, I was increasing more fruit or probiotics to their diet. My children love to snack why not vegetable chips. Who can resist the crunchy texture? Something easy and simple for an after school snack. A dish that requires 2 – 3 ingredients. Delicious nutritious zucchini chips snacks.
Zucchini Vegetable Chips Snacks Recipe
2 – 3 zucchini (medium to large)
1 tbsp. Italian season
1 – 2 tbsp olive oil
1 /2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Wash the zucchini. Cut the ends of the vegetables. Slice the zucchini into 1/2 inches.
2. Spray on a baking tray. Place slices of zucchini on a baking tray with spaces in between each other.
3. Take a brush to apply on oil on both sides of the zucchini.
4. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on all slices or with salt and pepper. Then, add gluten-free bread crumbs.
5. Place the tray in oven. Cook for 5 – 10 minutes. Flip onto the other side. Allow the zucchini to cook for another 5 – 10 minutes. With the thinner slices will cook faster or will easily burn. Do check often. Once done.
6. Let the chip cool.
7. Chips can be eaten alone or dip in ranch dressing.
What Chip Goes With
The chips can add texture to a sandwich. Or, eaten alone with a drizzle of melty cheese on the top. And, if you like a kick in the food, add in paprika. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese for more flavor. Crumble the zucchini chip to add on the top of a bowl of a creamy soup. Do try Zucchini Vegetable Chip Snacks.
- garlic and herb
- lentil dip
- avocado dip
Do try zucchini vegetable chip snacks, they are a wonderful way to add more vegetable to your diet.
This post may contain affiliate links to provide for the site to earn advertising fees.