Flavorful Chocolate Chip Cookie. Hence, my children do enjoy sweets. Therefore, I would love to try various types of chocolate chip cookie recipes. Thus, chocolate chips can be chewy, crunchy, gooey, and healthy. Definitely, if you enjoy buttery cookie, refrigerate the dough for an hour before baking.
Flavorful Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
1/2 cup vegan butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp himalyan salt
1 1/3 cup gluten-free flour
1/4 cup potato starch
10oz dark chocolate chip
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F, take a medium size bowl and add in melted vegan butter, brown and white sugar. Whisk.
- In addition, stir in vanilla extract and egg.
- Moreover, add in salt, baking soda, gluten-free flour and potato starch. Whisk together.
- Do refrigerate for one hour or overnight for a stronger flavor.
- Following, scoop 1/4 cup of batter on to baking tray with parchment paper on top.
- Finally, bake for 10 – 15 minutes. Let it brown on the top.
- Once done, remove from oven and let it cool.
Tip to make delicious cookie, if you are short in time make a batch of cookie dough, and store in the freezer for later. Also, to easily scoop the batter, do use a spoon to help form a perfectly round ball or a fruit scoop. Furthermore, by freezing the batter, this will make cookie chewier. And, to add brown sugar to the mixture, the cookie will hold in more moisture and be softer. Do try this cookie recipe.
Do try flavorful chocolate chip cookie. If you enjoy baked goods, do try other dishes like non-dairy stuffed spaghetti squash. I would love to try new recipes like Protein breakfast cookie.