Soft Gooey Chocolate Chip Treat. Summer is here. It is all about cold treats for the summertime. My children love ice cream. They can’t seem to get enough. The weather is getting hotter. Therefore, more cold treats. Lately, I have been making popsicle smoothies. What would be fun is a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. A soft gooey treats.
Chocolate chip ice cream sandwich Recipe
2 tbsp. cookie oil
1 large egg
1/4 tsp sea salt
3 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a baking tray, lined with parchment paper.
- With a bowl, scoop in coconut oil. Then, add in the syrup. Blend together. Once done, crack an egg into the bowl
- Finally, add in vanilla extract and mix together.
- Use a separate bowl, mix in almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour dry mixture into the wet mixtures. Therefore, add in the chocolate chips.
- Take a spoon, scoop a big scoop into a baking sheet.
- Afterward, bake for 8 minutes. Let cookie bake until golden brown. Allow it to cool.
- Place an airtight container.
Ice cream sandwich
When the cookie is cool enough, use a spoon to spread the ice cream on the bottom or flat part of the cookie. Best to have an ice cream sandwich right away. If prepared ahead to store in the freezer, the cookie might be soggy. Fun sandwich by making unique ice cream a flavor like salted Carmel. Nothing like a homemade ice cream sandwich. Add in chopped nuts to the ice cream for a crunch to the sandwich. How about adding sprinkles to the ice cream.Get paid for your great content. shareasale.com.