Creamy Dairy-Free Vegetable Soup. Besides, there are times where I find challenging to have a large amount of vegetable each days in our diet. Therefore, vegetable soups are one of the best ways to add a lot of the vegetables. Without a doubt, puree vegetable soup with bone broth helps to build immunity.
Creamy Dairy-Free Vegetable Soup Recipe
3 leek stalks
4 strip of bacon
1 cup frozen corn
3 tbsp olive oil
3 clove garlic (minced)
4 medium potato (peel and diced)
2 medium carrots (peeled and diced)
4 cup bone broth
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup non-dairy milk
season with black pepper
- First, in the toaster oven crisp the bacon.
- Secondly, soak and wash the leek. Then, cut the leek dice shapes. Following, turn on the stove and add oil. Besides, sauté garlic and add the leek. Then, the corn. The vegetable should cook until soften.
- Thirdly, once the vegetable have soften add the potatoes and carrots.
- Moreover, add the bone broth. Stir. Let the soup simmer.
- Above all, do puree the soup.
- Next season with salt and pepper.
- Finally, stir in non-dairy milk. Season with oregano. Then, add in salt and pepper.
- Serve with couton.
Tip to Make Creamy Soup
If you enjoy creamy soup, there are many options. Do try using canned coconut milk or cream for a creamier option. Or, do try using blended nuts such as soaked cashew nuts. Nut mix will add more protein to your diet if you are looking for high protein and a low carbohydrate diet. Another option, a gluten-free simple option is to use cornstarch to thicken the soup.
Do try this Creamy dairy-free vegetable soup. If you enjoy homemade dishes, do try Homemade chocolate chip cookies. I would love to try new recipes like gluten-free cake pop.