Zucchini Gluten-free Bread. Why not increase the vegetable in the diet by adding more to a breakfast item. Breakfast can be challenging to have more vegetables unless you add a vegetable smoothie or have omelets in the morning regularly. Without a doubt, do try to add some to bake goods. No one would know there are vegetables in the loaf. Undoubtedly, the loaf would be nice to moist.
Zucchini Gluten-free Bread Recipe
gluten-free 1 1/2 cup
sugar 1/2 cup
vanilla extract 2 tsp
baking soda 1 tsp
salt 1/2 tsp
cocoa powder 1/4 cup
chocolate chip 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grate the zucchini. Remove the extra liquid with a cloth by squeezing the excess water.
- First, place eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Next, with another bowl, add the following gluten-free flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Combine together the first mixture with the second mixture.
- Once combined, add in the zucchini.
- Finally, add in the chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Spray the loaf pan. Pour in the batter.
- Do bake for one hour. Check the loaf with a toothpick to see if it is done.
- Once done, let it cool.
Tips to add more vegetables to baked goods. Besides zucchini how about sweet potato which has a natural sweetness. Moreover, this can be mixed into the cookie batter. Also, pumpkin puree in a cupcake or muffin. Minced cauliflower or broccoli in a sandwich loaf. And, why not shredded spinach in a muffin mixture. Along with the shredded spinach, there are also thinly sliced carrots or grated ones. There are many options to add more vegetables in the diet.
If you like to learn more about shareasale, do visit the link below.Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content. shareasale.com.