Japchae zucchini noodles. Lately, I haven’t cooked noodles as often as I would like. In the past, I would cook at least once per week. My children love noodles, but they can be time-consuming. So, vegetable preparation can take more time to prepare. For a change, I would prepare the vegetables the night before. Clearly, what I did is to shred the zucchini with the spiralizer. And, I can peel the skin f the zucchini vegetable so the zoo noodle resembles noodles. Undoubtedly, food preparation can be a little challenging for my children around all the time. However, do spend some time the night before or morning before children wake up does help or reduce the stress level.
Japchae zucchini noodles recipe
potatoes noodle 4 oz
boneless chicken thigh 4 – 5 lbs
brown sugar 2 tbsp
gluten-free soya sauce 2 tbsp.
sesame oil 2 tbsp.
sesame seed 1 tbsp.
green onion 1
onion 1 cup
bell pepper 1/2 cup
salt and pepper
optional: 2 cups of spinach
1. With a bowl, mix in garlic, sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Mix to combine. Take the sauce to marinate the meat.
2. Use the spiralize to spiral the zucchini.
3. On a stove, cook the egg. Do scramble it. Importantly, do not overcook it.
4. To prepare the noodles, boil the water and cook the glass noodle for about 6 – 8 minutes. Strain. Finally, run under cold water. In a pan, add oil and gently cook the zucchini noodles.
5. Use a pan, sauté the meat. Cook the meat until brown.
6. Definitely, cook onion and green onion next. Once cooked, add in the spinach.
7. In a separate container, add garlic, 1 tbsp. soy sauce, and 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Finally, pour the sauce on the noodles. Mix to combine. Then, add in the vegetables and eggs
8. Allow the noodles to cook another 5 – 10 minutes.
9. Ready to serve.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.