Cheesy Macaroni Pasta. When I am short on time, I would like to have a box of Annie’s mac and cheese at home. However, I decided to make mac and cheese from scratch. Of course, I just need macaroni pasta noodles, shredded cheese, milk, or non-dairy milk and butter. As a result, this dish very simple only needs four simple ingredients.
Cheesy Macaroni Pasta
1 1/2 cup gluten-free macaroni
4 tbsp butter
4 tbsp gluten-free flour
2 cup non-dairy milk or whole milk
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
2 cup shredded cheddar or marble
- Boil water. Then, add salt to the water.
- Cook the pasta noodles. Otherwise, do not overcook the gluten-free pasta can get too mushy.
- Certainly, take a small pot, melt butter and add in the flour. Once blend.
- In particular, pour in the milk and whisk together. Following, add salt, pepper, and mustard powder. Mix.
- Finally, add in the cheese. Stir. Finally, do wait for the cheese to melt.
- Turn off the stove. Add in the pasta, Stir. Be gentle.
Tips to make Cheesy Macaroni Pasta
For more flavor, add salt to the water while cooking the pasta noodle. When making macaroni and cheese, better slightly undercooked and not overcooked the pasta. Gluten-free pasta noodle tends to soften very quickly. Thus, do rinse the noodle under cold water to stop the cooking.
Do try Cheesy Macaroni Pasta.
If you enjoy cheesy macaroni, do try new gluten-free dishes pork stir fry.
I would love to try more dishes or crockpot dishes like Sweet potato quiche.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
If you are interested in Amazon, please see the link.