Cute bear paw cookie. Kids are funny. My daughter heard her friend having a bear paw snack. She couldn’t stop thinking about the cookie. Lately, she kept on wanting a bear paw snack. Nonetheless, I decided to purchase a box for her. Then, I decided to try making these cookies. Therefore, the next item to make on my snack list is some gluten-free bear paws.
Cute Bear Paw Cookie
Cute Bear Paw Cookie
1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
brown sugar 1/4 cup
unsalted butter 1/4 cup
molasses 1/4 & 1/8 cup
1 egg replacer or 1 egg (room temperature)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
dash of nutmeg
dash of clove
pinch of salt
- In a microwave, melt the butter.
- With a small bowl, add in sugar, egg replacer, and molasses. Afterward, do whisk together.
- Next, in another bowl add in flour, spice, and salt. Mix well.
- Wrap the top of the bowl, store in the fridge for 1/2 an hour. This will allow the dough to stay in shape while forming the balls.
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees. Then, place the parchment paper on the baking tray.
- Hence, Scoop the dough with a spoon. Indeed, shape the dough into a ball put on a baking tray. Then, flatten the ball slightly. Finally, do the same with three small balls for the toes.
- Later, bake for 10minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool.
These cookies are soft. Besides this, they remind me of a soft cake with slight spices. In particular, the cookie takes on a bear paw shape which anyone can use a cookie cutter, be super creative by drawing with icing or roll the batter into balls and shape it. Besides, children would love to bake or decorate these cookies. Thus, It should be noted that bear paw can take on a pastry form with a buttery exterior. Unquestionably, adults and kids can have a lot of fun with this.
Why not have fun with your bear paw. What type do you make? What kind do you like?
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.