Colorful Pasta Salad. I want to make a more colorful pasta salad for my family. Dish with an abundance of color always makes me want to have more. Also, the colors are visually appealing. What’s more colorful dish is very inviting and makes you eat more.
Colorful Pasta Salad Recipe
cube cheese 1/2 cup
cherry tomato 1/2 cup
gluten-free pasta noodle 1/2 box
cucumber 1/2 cup
1 can tuna
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup red peppers
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp honey
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Firstly, prepare a pot of water to cook pasta noodles. Besides, sprinkle salt in the water. Then, turn on the stove and let the water boil. As well as in, pour in the gluten-free pasta noodle. For instance, stir to prevent sticking.
- Further, soak or wash the cherry tomato, cucumber, corn, and red peppers.
- Do the following, cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Likewise, the cucumber should be cut into cubes. Next, dice the red peppers.
- If adding broccoli, boil the water to cook broccoli. And then, run the broccoli under cold water to have a vibrant color. Set aside.
- Hence, in a large bowl, add all the ingredients in a bowl. Finally, in a small bowl, add the ingredients to make the vinaigrette. Stir. Drizzle all over the vegetable and pasta noodle.
Finally, why eat colorful food? Such as, if eating color fruit or vegetable often, this helps the body get the most amount of nutrient. Thus, food with color is good not only for the body but for the eye as well. Not only foods with color can be superfoods, but also other fruits like blueberry and blackberry. Again more color to the meal, it will make you more excited or look forward to your next meal.