Peanut Butter Muffin. I have some ripe bananas I need to use. Furthermore, I decide to use bananas to make a peanut butter muffin. I can not forget my daughter’s favorite ingredient chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Muffin
2 large brown bananas
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
4 tbsp. gluten-free four
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup mini chocolate chip
- First, turn on the oven at 400 degrees F.
- At this time, with a large bowl add all the ingredients bananas, eggs, gluten-free flour, baking powder, peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix.
- Next, take a spatula to fold in chocolate chips.
- Secondly, brush the oil on the muffin tin or place muffin liners in the baking pan.
- Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Finally, bake 12 – 14 minutes.
Tips to make the Muffin
Importantly, the peanut butter used should be soft. In particular, if you have fluffy muffins do allow egg and butter to sit at room temperature before baking. As a result, the oil used would be better than butter. Thus, the oil keeps the muffin extra most compare to butter.