Baked salmon Dijon. When I was growing up, my mom always feeds me fish. Fish is a big part of our diet when I was growing up. When my children was a baby eating solid, the first protein I introduce to them was fish. They are easy to digest for the stomach and good for the heart.
Baked Salmon Dijon Recipe
1 – 2 lb salmon fillet
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp mustard
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 lemon slice (top of salmon)
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp parsley
- Firstly, preheat the oven 375 degrees F and place aluminum foil on the baking tray.
- Secondly, take a small bowl, add parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, and salt. Whisk.
- Use a brush to apply the sauce on the fish.
- Then, place slices of lemon on top of the fish.
- Next, bake for 12 minutes or until the salmon changes in color.
Benefit of Salmon
Salmon has many positive benefits for the body. Hence, salmon helps the body to lose weight. Also it helps to lower blood pressure. Thus fish is a good source of nutrients for the body.