Vegan Dairy-free Cheesecake. Hence, vegan cheesecake is creamy and sweet. Also, the instruction is simple. Therefore, there is no baking involved. Follow the instruction, then place the cheesecake in the freezer to allow it to set.
Vegan Dairy-free cheesecake recipe
10 Medjool date
gluten-free cereal 2 cup
unsweetened coconut shred 2 tbsp
coconut oil 2 tbsp
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt
2 cup raw cashew (soak for 4 – 6 hour, drain)
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tbsp water
- Firstly, take a food processor and blend the cereal.
- Furthermore, add in the dates. Combine the mixture.
- Secondly, mix in coconut shred, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt. Subsequently, scoop the mixture into the muffin tin. Press down to remove the air.
- Moreover, in a bowl, soak the cashew for 4 – 6 hours. Throw out the water.
- Finally, in a food processor blend cashew, oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. As well as that, if the mixture is too thick, do add water.
- Before, scoop the filling into the muffin tin. Tap the pan to remove the bubbles and to flatten the surface.
- Last but not least, freeze for 4 hours.
- To serve, remove from the freezer for 5 – 10 minutes. Use a knife to go around the edges and the bottom. This will help with the removal.
Tips for making Vegan Cheesecake
- Do buy cashew in bulk.
- It is essential to soak cashew for some time to allow the nut to soften before blending in the processor
- Of course, use a good quality food processor to blend the cashew smoothly
- Of course, for a creamier cheesecake, do blend in vegan cream cheese, cashew, and coconut milk
If you are switching toa vegan diet, you will not miss out on having cheesecake. Also, they still taste good or as close to a regular cheesecake as possible.