Homemade Peanut buttercup. Therefore, on a tough day or a cheat day, my treat is a peanut butter cup. In this case, on my shopping trips, I would always pick up a bag of peanut butter cups. Thus, I guess I love the sweet and salty flavor of the treat. Due to this, the dessert is healthy made with dark chocolate chips. This time, I have decided to make homemade peanut buttercup. Furthermore, I can control the amount of sugar and make it much healthier.
Homemade Peanut butter cup recipe
10oz (1 1/4 cup dark chocolate)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Peanut butter layer:
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- Firstly, take a pan to melt the coconut oil and add in the chocolate chips. In addition, Stir constantly. (Make sure the temperature is on low)
- In particular, add in 1/4 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract. Mix.
- Also, take the muffin baking tray, line the muffin liner in the tray.
- With a spoon, scoop chocolate layer on the bottom layer.
- Then, place the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Secondly, take a bowl and put in 3/4 cup of peanut butter in it. Hence, add maple syrup, sea salt, and coconut palm sugar. Combine the ingredients.
- Subsequently, scoop peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate. Allow it to freeze for 15 minutes.
- Finally, add the chocolate layer on top and freeze for 15 minutes. (do store the peanut butter cup in the freezer.)
Do make homemade peanut buttercup. Or, do transform Reese peanut butter into a three-layer brownie. As well as a dessert with chunks of peanut on top of the brownie to give the dessert an added crunch would be fun to try. Thus, there is always a homemade peanut butter bar similar to a granola bar or a dessert bar. Or, do form a peanut butter cheesecake.