Flavorful Vegan Stuffed Peppers. Furthermore, I want to try to make dishes that use ground pork in the recipes or dishes. Also, I feel I don’t cook enough with ground pork. Therefore, you should try this colorful dish that uses red, yellow, or orange peppers stuffed with ground pork. Hence, this dish has a lot of healthy vegetables a for children.
Flavorful Vegan Stuffed Peppers Recipe
1 – 2 lb ground pork
4 – 6 bell peppers
1 tsp garlic(minced)
1 tsp pepper (ground)
2 tsp cumin
1 – 1 1/2 cup tomato (diced)
1 cup quinoa
- To begin, set the oven to 375 degrees F. Firstly, wash the peppers. Then, remove the seed and stem.
- In a skillet, sauté the garlic. Once the garlic is soft, add the ground pork. Subsequently, once the pork has been cooked. Add the diced tomatoes.
- Thus, rinse the quinoa, add it to the tomato and ground pork. Add salt and pepper.
- Turn off the stove, scoop the meat mixture in the peppers. Then, bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool. Ready to eat.
Tip for Stuffed Peppers
- Cook the peppers before baking to prevent too much water in the dish.
- Do buy peppers that are around the same size it will cook around the same time.
- Cook the ingredients before stuffing the peppers and baking them for faster cooking.
The peppers are sweet by itself. Also, the stuffed peppers are a nutritious and healthy option.