Sweet Wrap Pinwheel Lunch. I am always searching for new lunch ideas for my kids. Unfortunately, they get bored. And, sometimes I don’t have a lot of time. Therefore, I am always looking for simple, quick, and healthy lunch ideas. Thus, lunch with a balanced diet which contains carbohydrate, protein, and vegetable.
2 1/3 tbsp butter
1 1/4 cup rice flour
1 cup non-dairy milk
- First, in a bowl add all the ingredients. Then, whisk together.
- Turn on the pan, add oil, and scoop batter onto the pan.
- Let the batter cook for 1-2 minutes. Next, flip the pancake.
- Transfer to a plate.
Sweet Wrap Pinwheel lunch recipe
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 – 1 banana (sliced)
5 – 10 toothpick
- First, place a crepe on a plate.
- Secondly, apply peanut butter to the crepe. Then, add slices of banana.
- Subsequently, roll the crepe. And then, do cut to 1 1/2 inches – 2 inches.
- Apply toothpick to prevent pinwheel from breaking apart.
There are several pinwheel lunch ideas to try. Above all, do try some pinwheel lunch ideas such as ham and cheese, turkey and cheese, tuna and mayo, cream cheese and cucumber, turkey, and avocado. Last but not least, these pinwheel lunches are fun ideas to have for a snack or school lunches.