Honey lavender exfoliation. Its summer. This year the weather has not been as hot as in previous years. The plants are not growing as quickly. However, summer can still be very drying for the skin. An exfoliant would be very good for dry skin.
Honey Lavender Exfoliation Body scrub recipe
lavender oil 7 drops
vitamin E 1 tsp
coconut oil 1 tbsp.
sugar 1 cup
- In a medium-size bowl, add in the sugar.
- Pour in the coconut oil and vitamin E oil. Mix.
- Then, add in the honey. Stir to combine.
- Drop-in lavender essential oil into the mixture. Do mix well.
- Store in a glass jar until needed.
Depending on the ingredients, it is important to use healthy ingredients on the body. The skin absorbs what is sitting on the surface of the skin. Therefore, it is important to take care of the skin and use natural ingredients.
If you would like to stay organized, you might want to take a look at momAgendasmomAgenda home page