Potato noodle Stir Fry. I love noodles different from rice, pasta, or bread. My children love the noodle dish. Thus, noodles are great for cold or hot weather. Stir fry is fun. With this dish, you add some vegetables, protein, and sauce. The sauce can add a lot of flavors.
Potato noodle Stir Fry Recipe
1/2 – 1 pack of potato noodle
1/2 – 1 head Sui Choi
1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
1 tbsp mirin
1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp brown sugar
- Firstly, in a small bowl, add gluten-free soy sauce, mirin, rice wine vinegar, oyster sauce, and brown sugar. Stir.
- Secondly, with a small pot, boil the water. Once the water is ready, add in the noodles. Let the noodles cook for 10 minutes or until the noodle has softened.
- Next, drain the water and the noodle under the cold water.
- Subsequently, prepare the vegetables.
- Finally, do cook the protein and add the vegetable.
- Furthermore, add the noodles. And then, add the sauce to the pan. Stir to allow the sauce to coat everything.
Types of noodle Stir Fir
Noodles that are good for stir fry are soba noodles, udon noodles, egg noodles, spaghetti, linguine, fettuccine, and rice noodle. Hence, gluten-free noodles that are gluten-free are gluten-free spaghetti, gluten-free linguine, gluten-free fettuccine, rice noodle, and potato noodle. For a tastier dish, marinate the protein for an hour before cooking time.