Sweet Potato With Shredded Chicken. This time I want to use more root vegetables in our diet. The sweet potato does store well and does last long. Also, they are a good source of fiber and minerals. The root vegetable is good for gut health. Surprisingly, it is good for eyesight.
Sweet Potato with Shredded Chicken Recipe
1 – 1 1/2 cup shredded chicken
1 clove of garlic ( minced)
1/2 onion (diced)
1 red pepper (diced)
2 sweet potato (peel and diced)
1 tsp chili powder
sprinkle salt and pepper
- First, take a pan or skillet to cook the chicken. Once cooked, set it aside.
- Clean the pan, add oil to saute the garlic. Next, add the onion. After the onion is soft. Then, add in the sweet potato. Stir the content.
- Hence, when the sweet potato is soft enough, add in the peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Finally, add in the chicken.
- Again, can add an egg on top of the potato.
This sweet potato dish can be versatile by having it for breakfast or lunch. Therefore, this dish can be elevated by adding a sauce such as a vinaigrette or a hollandaise sauce.