Gluten-free pancake muffin snack. My children love to snack on both pancakes and muffins. Recently, I saw a recipe by combining both recipes. It is fun. My children would love to try them. Thus, the muffin will be fluffy like pancakes and moist like a muffin. The pancake muffin snack drizzle with maple syrup.
Gluten-free Pancake Muffin Snack Recipe
1tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp coconut oil(melted)
non-dairy 1 cup
maple syrup 1 tbsp
gluten-free pancake mix 1 1/2 cup
- First, turn on the oven to 375 degrees F. Before starting, brush oil on the baking tray.
- Then, with a bowl add egg, milk, vanilla ext, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Mix.
- Subsequently, scoop batter into the muffin tin and add chocolate chips on the top.
- Lastly, bake the pancake muffin for 12 minutes.
- Once done, let it cool.
1/4 tsp xantham gum
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup gluten-free flour
1 tbsp gluten-free baking powder
- Firstly, in a bowl, add all the dry ingredients to mix.
- Then, store in a mason jar until ready to be used.
Dishes with a Twist
Why not food with a twist is fun to make. Also, there are many types of dishes with a twist from grill cheese sundried tomato pesto, chai spiced banana bread, Panago has a cheeseburger pizza, Sushi Town has a filet o fish roll and Korean bulgogi taco. Some of these dishes are rather successful and delicious. Sometimes dishes with a twist can be challenging but in the end, they are fun challenges.