Gluten-free Sweet Aroma Loaf. Mashed fruits like apples or bananas make the loaf nice and moist. Also, yogurt makes baked goods soft. Furthermore, it initiates the baking process by allowing it to work with the baking soda. Therefore, this makes the loaf fluffy. The combination of brown sugar and cinnamon makes the whole house smell sweet like honey. What a lovely sweet smell.
Sweet Aroma Loaf Recipe
2 ripe banana
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup unsalted butter
pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Brush oil onto the loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mask the bananas.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Then, in a medium-size bowl add the butter and bananas together. Whisk.
- Whisk in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix.
- Add in the coconut flour and mix well.
- Finally, pour in the batter in the loaf pan.
- Bake the loaf for 35- 45 minutes.
Gluten-free flour does not act like regular flour. It does not keep the batter together. Without a doubt, need to have an experiment with different gluten-free flour mixture to hold the baked goods together. Low protein flour is rice, millet, and cornflower. High protein flour is made from legumes or beans. Do add protein flour when baking gluten-free baked goods instead of using water. Try using eggs instead of just using water. And, use xanthan gum or guar gum about 1/8 – 1/4 tsp to 1 cup of gluten-free flour. Do not add too much or the bread will be gummy.
Do try Gluten-free Sweet Aroma Loaf. If you enjoy gluten-free breakfast items, do try gluten-free bagels.
I would love to try more gluten-free breakfast or snack items like gluten-free pretzel.
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.