Fluffy Gluten-free Bread. I am always looking to explore gluten-free bread recipes. The bread that is soft and fluffy. Moist bread like a fluffy pillow. In the past, I have tried ones that rise or tones that haven’t. A gluten-free recipe can be very challenging. After frozen, it would not crumble.
Fluffy Gluten-free Bread Recipe
- Yeast Mixture
2 1/2 tsp active yeast
1/4 cup warm milk (105 – 110 degrees)
3 tbsp. honey
- Dry Ingredient
2 cup brown rice flour
2/3 cup tapioca flour
1/3 cup arrowroot flour
1/3 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp xantham gum
- Wet Ingredient
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1 cup milk
- In a small bowl, warm the milk the temperature should be between 105 – 110 degrees. Add in honey and yeast. Set aside to wait for the mixture to bubble. This should take 10 minutes.
- With a separate bowl, put in all dry ingredients brown rice flour, tapioca flour, arrowroot flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt, and xantham gum. Mix to combine all the dry ingredients.
- Another bowl, crack and mix the eggs.
- Take a bowl, warm the butter and milk in the microwave. Stir.
- In a large bowl, add in the butter and milk mixture. Next, add in the yeast mixture. Mix.
- Afterwards, pour in the flours. Combine the mixture. Finally, pour in the egg mixture. Stir the ingredients together. Do not over mix. Turn on the oven to 200 degrees for proofing. After 30 seconds, turn off the oven.
- Spray the loaf pan. Scoop the dough into the pan. Wrap the loaf pan with plastic wrap. Put a warm towel on top to cover the loaf.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven for proofing. Set the timer for 1 /2 an hour.
- Remove the loaf from the oven. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Take off the towel and plastic wrap.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Once done, let it cool.
There are different flour mixture for gluten-free bread I have tried. Some recipes use four different flours and some use more or less. What bread recipe or mixture have you tried? How many flour combinations are there? Or, which ones do you prefer?Get paid for your great content. shareasale.com.