Healthy guacamole with a kick. Recently, I bought too many avocados. Hence, I love avocado they can be used for any purpose. As well that avocado can be made into a dip, spread, vegan options, and good for you. Thus, avocado contains vitamin C, E, K, and B6. Not only that it also contains folate, magnesium, and omega3. Besides, avocado is a healthy fat. Not only this, this helps to feel fuller and prevent over-snacking. Also, avocado helps to stabilize the sugar level in the body.
Healthy Guacamole with a Kick Recipe
1 – 2 avocado
1 tsp lime juice
1/4 – 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Salsa Ingredient
6 – 7 cherry tomato
1/4 cup onion(diced)
1/4 – 1/2 tsp parsley
- First, prepare the vegetables by dicing the vegetables. Then, set them aside.
- Secondly, take a small to a medium-size bowl cut the avocado into halves, and scoop it out. Following, season with salt and pepper.
- At this time, squeeze juice from a lime and pour it onto the avocado. Furthermore, mash and mix with a fork. Then, set aside.
- Thirdly, in a separate bowl add tomato, onion, and parsley. Mix.
- Finally, scoop the tomato mixture with the avocado mixture. Last but not least, season with salt and pepper. As well as that if you enjoy more of a kick, do add more chili. (Note: Press the guacamole down with a spoon to remove all the air. This reduces the guacamole from changing color under the surface layer)
Ways to use Guacamole
Without a doubt, avocado is good for the body, it can be used in multiple ways. Guacamole can go with a boiled egg, on top of a baked potato, or as an extra flavor on top of a baked salmon.