When I was little my dad owned a pizza restaurant, where I learn about American food. I had fond memories of the time I spend with my family, I was too little to help. I learned a little about restaurant life. And, I learned to make pizza and ribs.
I loved it when my dad prepares meals for me at the restaurant. It was delicious. We would be in the restaurant early and stay late to clean up. Making pizza crust, I never got tired of pizza. A Gluten-free Dairy-free Egg-free Pizza
Gluten-free Dairy-Free Egg-free Pizza Crust
1 tbsp honey
1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
1 1/2 tsp yeast
3/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup water
1 tbsp psyllium husk
- In a cup with warm water add yeast. Add honey. Mix well. Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, and psyllium husk. Combine. Once combined, add yeast mixture.
- Then, add olive oil. Mix together. The batter would look like cookie dough.
- Take a cloth and cover the batter to let it rise. It should sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, press dough into pizza pan. Let the dough rise for approximately 10 minutes.
- Turn the oven to 425 degree Fairinheight. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
1 Pizza crust
175 g – 200 g ham
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 – 1 cup vegan cheese (cheddar or morzella)
- Take the pizza crust.
- Add spinach and ham all over the pizza.
- Spread the cheese all over the pizza.
- Turn oven at 375 degree Fairinheight. Place the pizza in the oven.
- Bake for 10-15minutes. After 15minutes. Let the pizza cool.
I enjoy having a slice of pizza; a break from everyday food. Don’t you love comfort Food? Pizza has always been mine. You can add as many toppings or as much cheese as you would like. Free to do as I like.
Daughter’s Food Sensitivity
My daughter miss pizza the most after finding out her food sensitivity. She cannot have tomato, dairy, and gluten. Unfortunately, I haven’t found a sauce recipe to replace the tomato sauce. She enjoys the gluten-free dairy-free egg-free pizza.
Being a mom is hard work, I believe seeing my daughter enjoy the dish. This is worth the sacrifice. Next, I would love to make crossiant.
You might like to try the butternut squash mac and cheese recipe