Fun Mini Muffin Donut. With the kids, I am always looking for creative ways to make fun snack ideas. Also, Donuts are fun. Hence, a donut can have a variety of cream on the inside from chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla. Also, there can be a different topping to have on the donut surface such as vanilla glaze, color sprinkles, chopped nuts, or a berry glaze.
Fun Mini Muffin Donut Recipe
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup potato starch
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup + 2tbsp non-dairy milk
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 large egg (room temperature)
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Begin by Preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Firstly, in a large bowl, add in the rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- After that, with a small bowl add in brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, milk, and vinegar. Then, mix to combine the ingredients.
- And then, Brush oil in a mini muffin tray. Then, pour in the batter and bake for 5 – 10minutes.
- Finally, dip in the muffin the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Unfortunately, I do not have a donut mold. Therefore, I need to find new ways to make donuts without one. Once I research some new creative ideas. Furthermore, Option 1 uses a muffin baking tray and cut aluminum foil into squares, and wrap the center around the middle finger. Then, place the aluminum foil in the muffin tin and press down. Moreover try Option 2, roll out the dough into slightly long strips. What’s more, do attach the ends. Or, option 3, roll the dough into a ball press down, and make a hole with a finger.
Do try baked donuts. If you enjoy baked goods, do try a gluten-free pancake muffin. I would love to try new recipes like Roasted Cauliflower Salad.