Peanut butter granola bar. On my shopping trip, I am always buying granola bars. Undoubtedly, my daughter has her favorites and my husband has her favorite types. Apart from this, the cost adds up on the receipt. Therefore, I want to try making my granola bar. Moreover, in the past, we tend to have a chocolate chip flavor quite often. I think it would be good to try something different.
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup & 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
3 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Turn on the oven to 350 degrees F. Following, use an 8-inch square pan or two loaf pans.
- Secondly, in a bowl, add in the dry ingredients oats, oat flour, cinnamon, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Then, with a medium-size bowl, add in the wet ingredients coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla. Whisk.
- Then, combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Next, transfer on to the baking tray.
- Finally, bake for 15 – 20 minutes. The bar should be golden brown.
- Allow the bars to cool before cutting.
To have a healthy bar, there are important things to pay attention to. Of course, it is important to focus on sugar. Thus, bars are better to use natural sugar from dates or natural maple syrup rather than table sugar. Furthermore, do choose good fat for the body such as nuts and seeds. These fats will make the body feel fuller. And the body will feel better. Besides, a good combination is to have good fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
Do try this peanut butter granola bar. If you enjoy baked goods, do try Jam thumbprint cookies.
I would love to try more baked goods like cinnamon rolls.
If you want to learn more about Amazon, please visit this link
Mommy Health Remedies is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.